Collection of Information.
- This website collects certain information about visitors, even when they are not logged in. It may record your IP address, the URLs of the websites and pages you visit (before, during and after your visit to this website), the times and dates of such visits, information about the computer hardware and software you use and other information that may be available. We may place “cookies” on your computer to recognize you on your return visits to enable us to enhance your browsing experience, as well as to collect additional information about you. You may adjust your browser settings or use other means to prevent cookies from being placed on your computer, but doing so may result in reduced functionality and a less personalized browsing experience.
- We may ask you to provide certain additional information about yourself, including your name, contact information, your organization and certain other information that we may use to identify you. If you choose not to provide such information, you may not be permitted to access certain website features, content or services.
- We have instituted security measures in order to protect the confidentiality and security of your personally identifiable information. These measures include both online and offline security measures, including firewalls, passwords and restricted physical access to the places where your personally identifiable information is stored.
Use of Information.
- We use the information that we collects about you to improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website to you and to help us select content and services that you may find interesting and useful. Information about the content you visit and services you use may be used alone or in conjunction with information collected from other users to help us to tailor this website and its other products and services to better suit your needs and interests and those of other users.
- Information that you provide may also be used as part of our effort to keep you informed about events and selected products and services that may be of interest to you. In some cases we may contact you with information from carefully selected third parties, but we will not provide information to third parties for such purposes. In other cases, your information might be shared with a third party pursuant to a process that contemplates such sharing but which you knowingly initiate.
Transfers of Information.
Information Purposes Only
This website and its contents are for informational purposes only and do not constitute the provision of legal advice. The content provided via this website is not intended to create, and receipt of it shall not constitute creation of, an attorney-client relationship between the user and Belenky Law Firm PLLC. Users of this website should not act upon such content without seeking professional counsel. In addition, do not send us confidential information until you receive our prior authorization to send that information to us.
© 2017 BELENKY LAW FIRM PLLC. All rights reserved. Belenky Law Firm PLLC claims a copyright in all proprietary and copyrightable text, graphics and computer code on this website, the overall design of this website, and the selection, arrangement and presentation of all materials on this website to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.